Ready to kickstart your career as a Trader in just one week?

Join our Superweek process with Trading starting on 3 June and discover by 7 June if you’ll secure a Trader position!

What’s in it for you?

• Expedited application process
  • Guaranteed placement in one of our trading classes upon successful completion (March, June, September, or December)
  • Insightful trading session with our experienced traders
  • Exclusive preparation package to ace your application

Do you have what it takes?

Are you a university student with a strong passion for Trading and a clear career trajectory? We want you! Superweek will accelerate your application and potentially secure your job within seven days!

• Graduating in 2024/2025 
  • Basic understanding of Python required
  • STEM + Econometrics background

The application process

The deadline for applications is 23 May. From Monday 27 to Wednesday 29 May we will schedule the math test at 9am or 5pm CEST. If you pass the math test please keep some time slots available on Thursday 30 May and Friday 31 May for a motivational video interview with a recruiter. If we proceed after the recruiter video interview you will be invited for the technical interview rounds on the 3 and 4 June. The interviews are spread out throughout the week and you will receive preparation documents in advance. The motivational, brain teaser and technical interview will take approximately 30 minutes each. Please note that you can already schedule & complete the math test and recruiter round before the start of the Superweek. Applicants must be available between 27 May and 6 June to participate in all stages of the Superweek.

Step 1:

1. Submit CV (Deadline 23 May 2024)
  2. Pass our math test (week of 27 - 31 May 2024)
  3. Do our motivational interview with a recruiter (week of 27 - 31 May 2024)
  4. Participate in an interactive Q&A session with our traders to gear up for subsequent rounds
  5. Attend the trading interview (3 - 4 June 2024)

Successful completion of Step 1 earns you an invitation to Step 2

Step 2:

1. Invitation to our office in Amsterdam for a two-day immersive experience (5 - 6 June 2024)
  2. Participate in trading simulations and a case study
  3. Receive an offer upon successful completion! 😊

Please Note: This opportunity is exclusively available to students residing in the EU/EEA/EFTA.

If you encounter any issues with the application process or don't receive a confirmation email after applying on our website, please reach out to jelkady@flowtraders.com.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to jumpstart your career in Trading—apply now for our Trading Superweek!

FAQ:

1. When should I free myself? From 27 May to 6 June if you successfully pass the screening process

2. How does the structure work? Monday and Tuesday involve online screenings. If you pass these successfully, we'll invite you to our office in Amsterdam on Wednesday morning to resume the Superweek.
  3. Will my accommodation and transportation costs be covered? Yes!
  4. When will I hear if I'm getting an offer? On 7 June 

5. Do I need to be graduating or graduated? You can already be graduated, but you need to be graduating in 2024/2025.

6. Can I apply if I reside outside the EU but hold a European passport? No, this opportunity is exclusive to individuals studying or currently residing within the EU/EEA/EFTA

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add another education

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.