Interested in pursuing a career in trading? Curious what it’s like to work at Flow Traders? Learn the tricks of the trade and get an exclusive inside look during our Trading Business Course hosted by our New York team in May 2022.
Kick off your summer with a weekend in the heart of the financial capital of the world before summer internships or classes begin. Travel, accommodations, educational and social activities will be paid for and arranged by Flow Traders. Should we be unable to host the Business Course in person in New York, a virtual alternative will be offered in its place.
This program is a unique opportunity to learn directly from our trading team, experience the fast-paced environment of a dynamic trading floor and meet other like-minded students with a passion for financial markets.
- Candidate for a Bachelor’s degree with a major in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related
- Rising Juniors (Class of 2024) or Seniors (Class of 2023), preferred
- Demonstrable interest in trading and financial markets
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Innovative & creative high potential with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Competitive, outgoing, communicative and able to deliver under pressure
- Students enrolled in a university or college within the United States are welcome to apply to our New York Business Course. A similar program is offered in our Amsterdam and Hong Kong offices for students studying in EMEA or APAC, respectively.
Applications will formally open in early 2022. Submit your name and contact information (resume with sumer 2022 plans, optional) to be alerted when the formal application period begins. Successful applicants will be required to complete a behavioral traits assessment and numerical test to assess their mental arithmetic skills. You must achieve the global standard score in order to move forward to final round selections. Only a limited number of candidates will be invited to join.
Where permitted by applicable law, all new hires as of August 15, 2021 will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Accommodations related to this requirement will be available for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
For more information, contact our recruitment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.