FlowForge, funded by Open Core Ventures and Cota Capital, is looking for an expert DevOps/Backend Engineer who can be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs.
To grow our infrastructure to the needs of our customers and always keep improving our service levels, FlowForge is looking an experienced DevOps engineer. They're responsible for introducing new components in the FlowForge architecture, implementing and maintaining monitoring for it, and improve the quality of service of such components. They analyse the current infrastructure to understand what needs improving and propose ideas to resolve future issues. In the event of service disruption, they're expected to investigate collaboratively and communicate effectively what a suggested bandaid fix would be, organise and plan the long-term fix, and investigate if the issue at hand represents a class of problems that needs resolving holistically.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Build tools to reduce occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues
- Develop and maintains monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Must Have Skills:
- Experience with AWS, DevOps practices, and CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes API
- Experienced and proficient in at least 1 object oriented programming language
Nice to haves:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with deploying Observability tools
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- 4 - 6 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment.