A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at Flowfact. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosopy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to grow with us and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
- Very modern office space in h to have a carefree work day
What we need from you
- We use Java, Kotlin and React.
- We run in the Cloud (by “Cloud” we mean AWS).
- We build Microservices, but we have also a legacy-app.
- You should know what data driven means. We really love to crawl our databases and find out more about our customers.
- Work in different code bases and create connection between them.
- We like cool frameworks and tools like Elasticsearch, Kafka, Docker, and also stuff like Spring. If they are useful, we use them.
What you need to bring
- Passion for development with a sense of delivering it with quality, and be agile.
- Be a part of our DevOps culture.
- Discuss architectural stuff and decided within the team.
- Willing to give and accept help from your colleagues (a.k.a. “collaborative culture”).
- Be willing to grow. Get better every day. Share your knowledge.
- Give and take feedback. It’s not always easy but that’s the foundation of great teams.
- Good Attitude. We kind of like laughing. Come on, tell us your favorite joke.
- Motivation to deliver great products. Customers should love to be our customers. You can make this difference.
- If you are experienced with Kotlin, great! If not, just bring motivation to learn it.
- Team Spirit & Open Mind. You are part of a team and you are working with teams.