What We Do.
It all started with a tweet. NFT early-adopters were struggling to understand the JPEGs they owned, let alone the broader world of NFTs out there. Our beta app provided them with an immersive & beautiful experience to do just that, in their pockets. Since then, we’ve set out to create products that help anyone understand the value of NFT’s and gain access to the opportunities that exist in the new world of digital ownership.
What Drives Us.
Our mission is to empower *everyone* to benefit from this foundational technology by helping our diverse community understand and onboard into the opportunity it offers.
Our team operates by a set of Engineering Principles and Team Values. They are the bedrock upon which we collaborate, make decisions, and build the future we are working together to shape. They (along with each of us) will evolve over time as we grow and learn together, to become the best versions of ourselves - both for each other, and for the communities our products serve. We look forward to having you shape these with us!
If you share our mission, come join us to put the “fun” into non-fungible tokens! 😎
What You’ll Be Doing.
🎬 Shape Floor's platform & infrastructure strategy, and mentor the team in its implementation
Own product roadmap initiatives, collaborating across teams & disciplines to ensure quality of delivery
🚢 Ship performant, secure, and well-tested software to power Floor’s ecosystem of products.
🏗 Build in a microservice environment to introduce new features and support new web3 technologies.
🏅 Continuously improve our tech stack, optimize our development process, and mentor junior engineers
🗺 Work closely with our product & design teams to define our roadmap, and product strategy
🤝 Collaborate with our community, operations & partnerships teams to ensure we’re building products that matter to our users.
What You Have Done.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience delivering high quality and well tested code
- 2+ Experience designing & building secure, scalable software with a microservice architecture
- A history of shipping production code using NodeJS (TypeScript is a plus)
- Experience building stateful web services using RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL) and Message Queues (e.g. Redis)
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Bonus points for
- Experience contributing to open source software projects
- Understanding of the basic mechanics of blockchain applications
- Experience building scalable and containerized infrastructure (e.g. AWS ECS, Docker, etc)
What Drives You.
- Passion for contributing and evolving the web3 community
- An Innate Curiosity for understanding how things work, especially with emerging technologies
- Collaborative Nature with the desire to work with a diverse group of people towards a shared vision
- Self-Motivated Drive to build and deliver software solutions
- Humility to know that your answer, may not always be the right answer
- Continuous Improvement for yourself, and the world around you, is core to your ethos
The base pay for this position ranges from $160,000 to $200,000. This position is also eligible for participation in Floor’s equity plan.