What We Do.
It all started with a tweet. NFT early-adopters were struggling to understand the JPEGs they owned, let alone the broader world of NFTs out there. Our beta app provided them with an immersive & beautiful experience to do just that, in their pockets. Since then, we’ve set out to create products that help anyone understand the value of NFT’s and gain access to the opportunities that exist in the new world of digital ownership.
What Drives Us.
Our mission is to empower *everyone* to benefit from this foundational technology by helping our diverse community understand and onboard into the opportunity it offers.
Our team operates by a set of Engineering Principles and Team Values. They are the bedrock upon which we collaborate, make decisions, and build the future we are working together to shape. They (along with each of us) will evolve over time as we grow and learn together, to become the best versions of ourselves - both for each other, and for the communities our products serve. We look forward to having you shape these with us!
If you share our mission, come join us to put the “fun” into non-fungible tokens! 😎
What You’ll Be Doing.
🚢 Ship performant, secure, and well-tested native apps using Swift.
🏗 Build delightful user experiences within Floor’s apps with a focus on quality.
🏅 Continuously improve our iOS stack, and optimize our development process.
🗺 Work closely with our product & design teams to define strategy, our roadmap, and how features should work.
🤝 Collaborate with our community, operations & partnerships to ensure we are building products that matter to our users.
🫂 Design and develop software interfaces to enable community collaboration to our products.
What You Have Done.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience delivering high quality and well-tested native apps
- 2+ Experience shipping scalable & secure iOS apps to a large user base
- A history of shipping production apps using Swift
- Proficiency with Apple design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Bonus points for
- Experience contributing to open source software projects
- Understanding of the basic mechanics of blockchain applications
- Experience building microservice APIs in NodeJS (with Typescript)
What Drives You.
- Passion for contributing and evolving the web3 community
- An Innate Curiosity for understanding how things work, especially with emerging technologies
- Collaborative Nature with the desire to work with a diverse group of people towards a shared vision
- Self-Motivated Drive to build and deliver software solutions
- Humility to know that your answer, may not always be the right answer
- Continuous Improvement for yourself, and the world around you, is core to your ethos