We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
The needs of the user is everything to us, and how those needs are served falls under our Product teams.
They’re ideators of easy to use, information rich resources across our whole platform who - along with Analytics teams - get to the ‘why’ in order to create unrivaled user experiences.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Growth Marketing Manager with a strong background in driving growth and revenue through subscription-based business models.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to acquire, retain, and monetise subscribers. Your primary goal will be to optimize the customer journey, increase conversion rates, and maximize customer lifetime value.
- Demonstrably strong Growth Marketing experience;
- Proven experience in the subscription based business model with a result oriented mindset;
- Focus on driving measurable growth and revenue;
- Communicate complex concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- General experience with A/B testing, hypothesis testing and assumption validation;
- Experience working cross-functionally;
- Having a user-first mentality;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to gather and interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with evolving priorities and competing demands;
- Passion for staying updated with the latest trends and innovations in growth marketing and subscription marketing;
- A passion for building a better future for female health;
- Go-getter attitude with a metric driven approach;
- Self-motivated, an optimist; someone who thrives in an dynamic environment where there’s freedom to build something new.
Nice to have:
- B2C Experience;
- Experience working within Health Technology;
- Strong understanding of the cultural zeitgeist, female health and well-being brands, market dynamics and core consumer audience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in an academic or business specialty.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing data-driven marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth for our subscription-based products/services;
- Identifying segment target audiences based on demographics, behavior, and preferences. Develop personalized marketing campaigns to effectively reach and engage these segments;
- Continuously analyze and optimize the customer journey to improve conversion rates at each stage of the funnel. Implement A/B testing and other CRO techniques to drive incremental improvements;
- Develop and execute strategies to reduce churn and increase customer retention;
- Utilise analytics tools and platforms to track, measure, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer acquisition, conversion, retention, and revenue. Provide actionable insights and recommendations based on data analysis;
- Work closely with sales teams, product, design, content, to align marketing strategies with product development, user experience, and sales initiatives;
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in growth marketing and subscription-based business models;
- Applying new insights and innovative approaches to drive continuous improvement.
Lithuania - €4000 – €4350 gross per month.
UK - ₤54,000 - ₤63,000 per year.
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.