We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
One of the key pillars to our growth is User Acquisition, and few UA teams can boast the history of success we’ve had since our founding.
Every day, they run, control, and optimise a wealth of high-quality creative media to deliver our message and continue the successful growth in the user base we’ve enjoyed Year on Year since 2015.
Flo is looking for a tech-savvy, creative problem solver with experience in affiliate marketing to join our Paid User Acquisition team.
- 3+ years of affiliate marketing experience in web & mobile user acquisition across multiple traffic types;
- Deep knowledge of affiliate networks, deal types (rev share, CPC/CPI/CPA, hybrid etc.) as well as technical aspects of affiliate marketing (tracking, etc);
- Good understanding of mobile and web attribution models (e.g. SKAN, AppsFlyer);
- Analytical & efficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP);
- Effective communication & presentation skills to speak through results of marketing campaigns;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with competing deadlines and maintain attention to detail;
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team atmosphere;
- High level of English, both verbal & written.
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing app and web campaigns;
- Experience creating an affiliate program from scratch;
- Experience in Digital Health Tech;
- Experience with data aggregation software like Funnel.io;
- Experience with Zaraz, Google Tag Manager and/or GA4.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Identifying new potential traffic sources & supporting in the creation of the Flo affiliate network;
- Generating new affiliates, forming relationships with partners and growing the business through the affiliate channel;
- Building competitive deals while defining revenue opportunities and managing negotiations in sync with our onboarding, legal & privacy teams;
- Monitoring daily performance of the Affiliates portfolio, such as the source of traffic & traffic quality to increase ROI and reach monthly KPIs;
- Ensuring the Flo brand is being promoted in a localized, compliant, and responsible manner.
Lithuania - €3300 – €4000 gross per month.
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.