We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
The Design team focuses on one (admittedly huge) thing, and they do it very well…
Making sure our users have the best experience on our app!
They are data informed researchers, innovators, content and design experts, casting a laser focussed eye over the execution and validation of our platform and its features.
We’re building the foundations of a world-class function and anyone who joins will be building the future in the context of a hyper-growth start-up.
We are in need of a product design expert who leads the creation of human-centred experiences that deliver business results. This person will be hands on with delivery as well as an advocate who loves helping teams improve their product design practice, developing them through direction, standards, and coaching. A stickler for detail and quality, who drives consistency across all areas of the product and service.
- Strong experience in people management (former experience managing teams of 3-5 people preferred)
- Leadership and communication skills – with the ability to influence others and advocate for design at all levels
- Good product thinking and a human-centred design approach
- A hands on approach with a delivery focus and the ability to create interactive prototypes, showing knowledge of composition, colour and interaction design principles
- Competence in Figma and common design tools
- Experience with mobile apps
Nice to have:
- Working in a product first tech environment
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Help product managers define their product vision, initiatives and roadmap
- Design and visualise concepts – co-designing with UX writers, and directing other product designers to do the same
- Define and lead team initiatives, inspiring our designers to do great work
- Evolve concepts to the relevant level of fidelity, from prototypes to final mock-ups
- Offer feedback and guidance on design work
- Initiate the necessary team activities to develop future product visions including ideation
- Engage in research sessions and act on insights to further develop our products
- Carry out heuristic analysis and optimise current designs through hypothesis-based AB testing
- Help assess skills within the team and identify opportunities for capability building
- Present work in design review sessions or demos
- Advocate for quality and accessibility
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships and foster collaboration
- Day to day management tasks for the team, such as performance reviews
- Help foster a collaborative design culture
The salary for this position in Lithuania only, is starting from 6600 EUR gross.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy, but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.