We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager you will be focused on managing user experience and bringing relevant actionable insights to the users through their user journey via Stories. You’ll work collaboratively with the engineering team, UX specialists, Product Designers, and Analysts. You’ll manage the roadmap, contribute to the company’s goals and make data-informed decisions.
Your goal will be to create the best user experience possible while delivering and demonstrating business impact through improving trials, subscriptions and LTV is second nature.
- 5+ years of experience in product management working with mobile technology products
- Proven track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights that have led to successful consumer product launched
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, technically conversant, and able to collaborate easily with engineers and designers
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights to take data-driven product decisions
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Uncovering the user needs and problems, prioritizing them using quantitative and qualitative data
- Building a strategy for the team aligned with the company's vision
- Managing a clear, thoughtful product requirements and feature descriptions to help teams work efficiently and effectively
- Working with Product Designers and Researches to build the best experience for the users
- Applying a combination of qualitative and quantitative approaches, customer understanding, and product intuition to inform your decisions and approach
- Defining and monitoring product success metrics using data-driven goals
- Leading the team in establishing initiatives that are set and measured as part of the company OKR process
- Partnering with content product teams to understand the needs of the different segments and cover the needs holistically across all segments
- Being a reliable and proactive member of an established team
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy, but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.