We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
Flo Health is a fast-growing women's health and wellness platform seeking a Website Product Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for women's health and be an expert in website management and development. As a Website Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and management of the company's website, ensuring its functionality, usability, and performance are always optimized.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on web-based products and services;
- 3+ years of experience in conversion rate optimisation, with a track record of driving improvements in website conversion rates;
- Proven experience with conversion Tracking and Analytics tools: Implementing and maintaining conversion tracking systems such as Google Analytics (GA4), Google Tag Manager, or other relevant tools;
- Familiarity with CRO tools and technologies, such as A/B testing tools, heatmaps, session recordings, user feedback tools, and other relevant software;
- Strong knowledge of website design, development, and optimization, including an understanding of web technologies and development methodologies;
- Strong understanding of user experience, SEO, and mobile responsiveness;
- Proven track record of successfully managing product development processes from ideation to launch, with a focus on user-centric design and agile methodologies;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret user data to inform product decisions;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and prioritize workload.
Nice to have:
- Passion for women's health and wellness, with an understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities in this market.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- The user journey up to onboarding with focus on CVR optimisation and SEO growth.
- Project management of the website.
- Making sure the website design is up to date, consistent, and maximizes the engagement of the user.
- Ensure high user engagement and highly converting user flows on the website.
- Develop and execute a website product roadmap that aligns with the overall company strategy and goals, working closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, content, and marketing.
- Gather and analyze user feedback, data, and market trends to identify opportunities for new website features and improvements.
- Lead the planning and execution of A/B tests, usability studies, and other user research activities to inform product decisions and improve user experience.
- Manage the development process, collaborating with engineering and design teams to define product requirements, prioritize features, and ensure timely delivery.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the website, and report on progress to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Ensure website content is up to date, accurate, and aligns with the company's branding and messaging
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies to inform product development and ensure Flo Health's website and web-based products remain competitive.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy, but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.