We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
Medical and Scientific credibility is the foundation. It’s the core of who and what Flo is.
As a group, these teams engage thought leaders and KOLs (100+ and counting!), establish research partnerships (Stanford University, Johns Hopkins University, Northwestern University, and others), help Developers design our intuitive AI tools, check our Medical Accuracy, and drive medical credibility across the whole platform.
This role’s all about creating and executing global digital marketing campaigns in the healthcare space.
Sitting as part of a wider team of five, it’ll do so as an internal consultant, cross-functionally weaving into a broad variety of internal teams to build campaigns, analyze their effectiveness, iterate and optimise on them.
We’re looking for a ‘switched on’, creative Healthcare marketeer with a flair for messaging and external comms who’ll be instrumental in driving the positioning and messaging which sets Flo apart from the competition, fuelling a heightened awareness amongst healthcare professionals of the benefits Flo can bring to their patients.
Who we're looking for
- Background working as a Marketing professional with proven and extensive experience working with global digital channels (usually 5+ years, but flexible).
- Strong experience working in the Healthcare, HealthTech, Digital Health, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industries
- Awareness of digital marketing channels and best practices including industry benchmarks
- Demonstrable experience in pitching new ideas, projects or work to internal stakeholders
- Experience creating plans to reach objectives, including timelines and budgets
- Proven background in managing and reporting metrics, analyzing project successes and iterating on campaign designs for the future
- Experience managing projects cross-functionally and/or with external partners
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working with software teams - someone who can ‘talk tech’
- Experience working with a scaling business (Series B →)
- Multiple years of experience in managing costs and/or budgets
- Strong skills using Jira, Confluence, Miro, CRMs and other project management IT systems
What you'll be doing:
- Driving projects that increase the awareness of Flo with healthcare professionals and lead them to refer Flo to their patients
- Supporting the Director of Medical Affairs and Partnerships to design and implement digital and conference marketing strategies and tactics to engage healthcare professionals in the US and Europe
- Developing positioning, messaging and visuals for campaigns with support from external vendors and freelancers
- Measuring marketing campaigns, setting key metrics using industry and internal benchmarks and optimizing campaigns to meet these targets
- Collaborating with Legal and Compliance teams to approve campaigns, creatives and messaging
- Supporting the process of content creation by organizing the work of the medical digital opinion leaders, bloggers, and celebrities in the health space who collaborate with Flo
- Leading cross-functional teams to implement campaigns, engaging the appropriate stakeholders and resources, setting clear goals and expectations and getting results
- Setting and managing budgets for campaigns with the support of the Director of Medical Affairs and Partnerships and Finance
Your targets will be:
- Increasing the aided awareness of Flo in US OB-GYNs by 25% by end of 2023
- Increasing healthcare professional referrals of Flo to patients by a set target (to be defined)
- Maintaining our user medical credibility score at >4 out of 5
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, for permanent employees at Flo we offer:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months fully-paid maternity leave with return to work bonus (including same-sex and adoptive parents)
- One month fully-paid paternity leave
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes - dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.