We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 48M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
This is a truly exciting time to join Flo. We’re just beginning our journey to become a world-class design team, and there’s lots to get stuck into! With new design leadership in place, we’re building the foundations for our future, including:
- establishing better ways of working within our product teams
- setting the standards for content, design and research at Flo
- improving user experience with more accessible and actionable insights
We’re looking for people keen to take on the challenge of building the future in the context of a hyper-growth start-up.
Who you are
- You’re an experienced researcher who can work independently on focused projects – both on tactical research and larger foundational initiatives.
- You’re an advocate who influences others on the power of research, and uses a problem-solving approach to help teams identify their research needs.
- You present research findings in a clear, compelling way, to help inform design decisions.
What you’ll be doing
At Flo, each day is different, but you can expect to:
- Help product managers define their product vision, initiatives and roadmap
- Help product teams define their research objectives, create research plans, and implement ethical, inclusive research
- Identify opportunities for discovery work or foundational research projects
- Define recruitment criteria and recruit research participants
- Carry out tactical research (eg usability testing) and strategic research (eg diary studies) in a safe, controlled environment
- Share research findings in an unbiased, yet compelling, way
- Recommend templates or tools to help standardise and accelerate our research delivery and reporting
- Advocate for research beyond the team, driving engagement and understanding of different research methods
- Get involved with research team initiatives, such as document repository work
What we’re looking for
You’ll impress us with your:
- Flexible approach to research in fast-paced product environments
- Communication skills – with the ability to influence others and advocate for research at all levels
- Ability to adapt, as you may be working across multiple product teams
You’ll have several years experience in research – preferably in a fast-paced, commercial mobile app environment. Experience of working with distributed teams is also great, but not essential.
Why work at Flo?
- You'll help improve the lives of millions of users worldwide, empowering them to take control of their health
- You’ll enjoy a fast-paced but fun-filled environment
- You'll be surrounded by a talented team who'll help you learn and grow
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, for employees at Flo we offer:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months fully-paid maternity leave with return to work bonus (including same-sex and adoptive parents)
- One month fully-paid paternity leave
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes - dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.