We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 48M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Engagement Marketing function. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you will work hand-in-hand with our product development teams as they build Flo’s features from inception to launch.
You will help ensure our features solve real user needs, drive feature adoption and awareness, as well as push for continual feature optimization. You will be responsible for defining the positioning and messaging for features and working closely with marketing to bring them to market.
This is a truly cross-functional role, which will see you working with product, as well as design, UX research, analytics, copywriting, and the broader marketing team. You will build strong partnerships with your stakeholders, negotiate and influence them by bringing the voice of the Flo user to the centre of what we do. Comfortable operating in a fast-moving and data driven environment, you’ll be a key player contributing to the growth of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a strong understanding of our users, their needs and problems, as well as the wider competitor landscape. You’ll work closely with our internal UX research team and data analysts, defining qualitative and quantitative requirements, as well as conducting your own desktop research to establish that picture
- Work closely with Product teams to influence the product roadmap and UX testing plan, continuously advocating for the user at every stage of feature development. You’ll champion the ongoing assessment and improvement of features, through data analysis and user research
- Develop clear positioning, messaging and monetisation for current and future features that resonates with your target audience and communicates the feature’s value proposition.
- You will be the bridge between marketing and product. Marketing’s go-to-person, helping to educate the wider business on the feature’s benefits and encouraging ongoing communication
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for the launch of new features and work with wider marketing function to bring those features to market
- Support the Product Marketing / Engagement Marketing team with wider projects and initiatives
What we expect from you:
- 4-6 years product marketing experience, ideally in global tech and/or app-first businesses
- Passionate about delightful user experiences and connected journeys, you advocate for meaningful messaging and seamless execution. You are the voice of the user
- You have exceptional collaboration and communication skills, comfortable negotiating with stakeholders of all levels and roles
- You understand the importance of business metrics and funnel optimisation
- You can bridge quantitative and qualitative insights, relay these into product development teams and leverage to build effective messaging
- You are super organised and can stay on top of fast moving projects
- You have a diligent attention to detail, strong technical and numerical intuition
- You demonstrate self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance.
Our benefits package includes:
Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
Life Insurance at 4x salary
Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
25 holiday days per year on top of public bank holidays
Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, for employees at Flo we offer:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months fully-paid maternity leave with return to work bonus (including same-sex and adoptive parents)
- One month fully-paid paternity leave
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes - dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.