We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 48M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
This is a truly exciting time to join Flo. We’re just beginning our journey to become a world-class design team, and there’s lots to get stuck into! With new design leadership in place, we’re building the foundations for our future, including:
- evolving our design system to accommodate new branding and accessibility guidance
- establishing better ways of working within our product teams
- creating quality and consistency benchmarks to align our experiences
We’re looking for people keen to take on the challenge of building the future in the context of a hyper-growth start-up.
In this role, you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting our design director to increase design quality, and in implementing the new branding across our experiences.
Who you are
You’re a product design expert who leads the creation of human-centred experiences that deliver business results.
You love working with teams to improve their product design practice, developing teams through direction, standards, and advocacy. You’re a stickler for detail and quality, who drives consistency across all areas of the product and service.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll play a key part in enabling our team to deliver their strategic goals. At Flo, each day is different, but you can expect to:
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, UX researchers and content designers to define, design and iterate product features across Flo
- Work alongside our design director to help create the design vision and uphold quality levels
- Work with our brand and visual teams to inform design system development and implementation of our new branding
- Focus on design standards to help build consistency and further our design practice
- Educate and coach the team in design-thinking
- Inspire the team, introducing new ways of working or problem-solving techniques
- Advocate for product design in the wider organisation
- Help facilitate cross-functional working
- Identify initiatives to improve the calibre, efficiency and impact of design
What we’re looking for
You’ll impress us with your:
- Knowledge of interaction design and platform-specific constraints
- Visual design skills and attention to detail
- Excellent product thinking and a human-centred design approach
- Ability to collaborate, solve problems and influence others
- Confident communication skills
You’ve spent several years creating exceptional product experiences for high-growth design companies, are skilled in both UI and UX design, and have a portfolio that showcases your work, process and outcomes.
Why work at Flo?
- You'll help improve the lives of millions of users worldwide, empowering them to take control of their health
- You'll take on the challenges of fast-paced work in a hyper-growth start-up
- You'll be part of shaping the design culture for a global product organisation
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, for employees at Flo we offer:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months fully-paid maternity leave with return to work bonus (including same-sex and adoptive parents)
- One month fully-paid paternity leave
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes - dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.