We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 48M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
Monetisation is key to scale product development and deliver our mission to more women in the world, in order to save lives and help women to get pregnant.
We're looking for a person who will own all the revenue at Flo and help us scale it. You will be in charge of subscription offering, payments, sales, pricing, integration with our marketing teams and more
As a growth-focused company, we want to ensure that all elements of our business are ready and able to support our scaling, especially those that impact revenue generation.
You need to be a hands-on thought leader who inspires and mentors colleagues and direct reports with clear thinking, market insight, user understanding, problem-solving, and top-notch enterprise deal-making skills. Working closely with the C-level and VPs of Product, you will be in charge of subscriptions offers, payments, sales, and pricing, taxes and other monetisation tooling.
We want you to have a perspective and bring ideas to the table that are aspirational and help to achieve our goals.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for monetization strategy of Flo: create, drive and improve monetization vision and strategy
- Drive short and long term revenue (achieving targets of current month and coming years)
- Partner with product teams to improve monetization experiments in Flo
- Work closely with marketing teams, especially with User Acquisition to drive healthy growth of active audience
- Define and own all needed tooling for monetization (payment systems, etc.)
- Define organizational needs for the team, hire if needed, coach your senior employees building up future leaders
- Create a strong team culture for listening to users and empowering them
What we need from you:
- 8-10 years of experience in product management at a position of growth leader
- Proven track record of growing subscriptions products, translating strategic goals into a roadmap, OKRs, staffing requirements, a team structure
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functionally, building relationships with other teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with mobile games would be a huge advantage
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, for employees at Flo we offer:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months fully-paid maternity leave with return to work bonus (including same-sex and adoptive parents)
- One month fully-paid paternity leave
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes - dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.