We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 48M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
‘Ambitious’, ‘innovative’, ‘highly product-focused’ - those are the words you’d hear if we were asked to describe our Engineering teams.
They focus on product, platform and the development of internal tools to bring the best experience to all of our customers.
Probably one of the most senior bunches of people in the company - on average, each one of our Engineers has over 7 years of experience!
You can read more about the tech stack we use and the thinking behind it here: https://stackshare.io/v_ermolin/decisions/107846713791593460
- Expert-level knowledge of Android with 5+ years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
- Experience developing large mobile applications with rich UI, preferably for global consumer markets
- Proficient in Java with strong object-oriented design skills
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, Android UI design principles, patterns, best practices, dealing with different screen sizes and aspect ratios
- Experience with Google technologies, development guidelines, Google Play processes for app submission and maintenance
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle; acquaintance with Agile methodologies
- Agile mindset, ambitious, motivated and a good team player
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Kotlin programming language, Clean Architecture and reactive programming
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design
- Experienced with mobile continuous delivery tooling (build, test and release automation)
- Integration with BI and analytical systems. A/B testing
- Experience with alternative Android markets
- Optimizing data usage over mobile networks and experience with offline-first apps
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Modern frameworks and libraries along with in-house components
- Spicy user experience and attractive design
- Continuous Delivery
In Poland we offer employment via b2b contracts.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, for employees at Flo we offer:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months fully-paid maternity leave with return to work bonus (including same-sex and adoptive parents)
- One month fully-paid paternity leave
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes - dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.