Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the accounting team and provide timely payroll information changes for monthly payroll across Flo locations
- Establish and oversee internal controls related to payroll
- Perform time off analysis, regular checks and reporting, time-off policies updates
- Administer pension benefits and employee compensations being made through payroll
- Run reports and maintain data integrity and accuracy in our HRIS Hibob, drive system and processes improvements
- Maintain org structure in HRIS (Hibob) and Miro, work closely with HRBP’s and Finance teams if Company restructurings are introduced
- Perform by request HRIS information changes such as promotions, terminations and transfers
- Perform regular checks and analyses of people data, and provide it to People Op’s team, HR Business Partners, leadership and other stakeholders to drive decision-making
- Continue improving our processes by increasing automation and new systems implementation for effective scalability of Flo’s People Ops service model
- Be the first point of contact for all employee queries related to payroll, benefits, and time off
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Payroll/HR Analytics/People Operations/Generalist role
- Experience in global payroll operations
- Experience in administering HR operations using automated tools (e.g. via Jira service desk, HRIS, or similar)
- Exceptional Excel/G sheets – able to perform calculations, build models, extract reports, present data
- Deep interest and strengths in data analytics, report preparation with the ability to draw insights from numbers
- Strong data presentation skills (PowerPoint, Google slides or similar – able to present information in a clear and compelling way
- Highly organized, able to project manage initiatives and deliver in a timely manner
- Desire to operate with a mindset of accuracy, timeliness, and continuous improvement with the goal of optimizing the employee experience
- Proactive, enthusiastic and eager to learn and take on more, grow their career as a People Operations professional
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions.
Nice to have:
- Tech Industry / Financial Services / International audit experience
- Experience of working in an international team
- Russian speaking language skills
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Unlimited access to Udemy Business learning platform
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.