Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
The medical team is responsible for medical content creation and review. We also address user complaints about medical information and can advise other teams on medical issues. We maintain partnership development with international medical and health organizations and associations. Our team builds strong peer-to-peer relationships with American and European medical experts. We conduct both internal scientific research projects and projects guided by partner academic institutions, such as Stanford University, Johns Hopkins University, Northwestern University, The University of Adelaide, and Texas Christian University.
We’re now looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Clinical Content Reviewer to help us create and review high-quality English content that is medically accurate and safe.
The role will involve working specifically on Flo’s content and app features for our teenage users.
The role may also involve working on our health-related features like chatbots and scores that evaluate users’ health status.
What you will be doing:
- Providing medical input on content and product feature ideas that will appeal to and meet the needs of Flo’s teenage users
- Medically reviewing English articles, videos, courses and other types of content on women’s health-related topics
- Working closely with content leads and editors to provide medical guidance on executing strong content ideas that resonate with Flo’s users
- Working closely with members of Flo’s Medical Board to peer-review content created
- Collaborating with the data scientists, content managers and analysts to develop AI-based features, including chatbots and predictive tools
- Ensuring the overall medical accuracy and compliance of Flo’s mobile application
What we're looking for:
- Medical degree
- 2+ years experience in a commercial business (ideally Health Tech) in a Medical position requiring the review of Medical Content or Copy
- 3+ years of clinical practice experience
- Specialised experience/exposure to Paediatrics, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Family Planning or Reproductive Medicine
- Advanced English (written and spoken)
We're hiring across a wide European location for this role.
UK salaries for people with the experience described above start at £80,000.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Unlimited access to Udemy Business learning platform
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.