Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
Today Flo community is millions of women supporting each other. We're going beyond that by introducing experts: people who are willing to professionally influence the community in different ways. From AMA sessions run by doctors and healthcare professionals to personal guidance in a user's well-being journey in person to person communication in 1-1 chats.
1-1 chats with real doctors and experts will be deeply integrated with our current product, including insights, chatbots, community and other product features. During conversations between our users and doctors we expect to provide full context for the doctors to effectively solve users' concerns regarding their health, providing actionable health feedback.
We want to seamlessly integrate real fertility, pregnancy and health experts in the Flo app to help users to answer all their concerns fast in 1-1 chats.
We're looking for a VP of Product to build a new world class team and own the whole new product direction in Flo. You will be responsible for creating the strategy of this direction, integrating it with Flo, building and evolving the team.
- Define a long-term vision for 1-1 experts chats for all segments of users, align it with Flo product vision and business goals, create a roadmap and drive high-quality execution to realize it
- Define organizational needs for the team, hire if needed, coach your senior employees building up future leaders
- Partner with other functional leads: product, medical, growth, marketing, brand/social media and localization to determine the cross-Flo strategy for Flo Experts
- Create a strong team culture for listening to users and empowering them
- 8-10 years of experience in product management with 2-3 years in telehealth or another digital platform with live experts or coaches (candidates without such experience won’t be considered)
- Proven track record of setting vision and strategic goals for telehealth or similar product, translating strategic goals into a roadmap, OKRs, staffing requirements, a team structure
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functionally, building relationships with other teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a startup or other fast-paced environment
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.