Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
At Flo, our aim is to empower women to prioritize their health and wellbeing by giving them access to the very best advice, knowledge, and support.
We’re looking for a tenacious and talented Content Lead who'll oversee content and architecture design for Flo’s Health Assistant chatbot. You’ll develop the tone of voice guide for chatbots aligned with Flo’s content vision and, in partnership with the Product Manager, you’ll create an ongoing strategy and help set the future vision of our chatbot as we scale.
Managing an international team of six in-house conversation designers (and growing!), you will help them develop professionally and deepen their knowledge. You’ll be reporting to the Head of UX Content and collaborating closely with product managers, user researchers, product designers, analysts, and medical advisors.
As a guardian of Flo’s brand voice, your naturally warm and conversational tone will be matched by your creative flair. Oh, and you’ll be full of enthusiasm and brimming with fresh ideas our users will love.
What you'll be doing:
- Owning all content creation and content quality for Flo’s Health Assistant chatbot
- Creating and delivering tone of voice guidelines for the chatbot while contributing to the evolution of the company’s Content Style Guide
- Aligning the Health Assistant chatbot content strategy with the overall Flo content strategy
- Collaborating with product managers and designers in developing the Flo Health Assistant’s persona and concepts for new chats
- Participating in the company quarterly planning sessions to define the scope of work for the team.
- Auditing all chatbot copy and content for quality, tone, and engagement.
- Spotting new content opportunities/trends for chatbot design, managing chatbots design knowledge in the team (conferences, books, online resources, masterclasses, etc)
- Together with the team, creating and maintaining implementation plans and timelines for chatbots development.
- Conducting creative brainstorming sessions with conversation designers on chatbots’ content and architecture solutions
- Highlighting and escalating risks and cross-team dependencies
- Managing the team’s capacity and workload
- Taking inspiration from within our research, experts, and community to create inspiring and unique content decisions for chatbots.
- Managing customer support requests related to chatbot content.
- Regularly syncing with key stakeholders across other content teams
What we're looking for:
- You have a proven track record in chatbot and conversation design
- You have deep knowledge in conversation design and tools
- You’re passionate about women's health and making a difference in people’s lives
- You’re an effective people manager who knows how to get the very best out of your team and empower individuals to grow
- You know the importance of creating clear flows and consistent content experiences that improve and enhance the user journey
- You thrive on new challenges and proactively seek opportunities to improve content
- You enjoy demystifying complex jargon and medical language into something everyone can understand
- You’re highly collaborative and have the ability to communicate your ideas clearly backed up with rationale and relevant data
- Highly curious, you value the importance of user research and you learn through experimentation and testing
- You adapt your tone so that it's just right for every stage along the user journey
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Health Care, Medical Science, or Pharma
- Experience working in an agile, start up environment
- 7+ years of experience in content creation, preferably with mobile products
- 3+ years of experience in chatbots and conversation design
- People management experience is a must
- Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
- Life Insurance at 4x salary
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 holiday days per year on top of public bank holidays
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.