Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
Our talent acquisition team recruits for product, design, engineering, content, medical, and many other professionals. Our teams are primarily based in London, Vilnius and Minsk.
We are currently looking for a Talent Partner to drive the growth of the team in Vilnius as we scale.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about recruitment, wants to be part of a strong team of professionals and join a meaningful product aiming to improve the health and wellbeing of girls and women worldwide.
• Grow and develop Flo teams by finding and recruiting the best talent using different talent acquisition tools and techniques
• Gather role requirements and recommendations, and have a very clear understanding of the role and candidates’ profiles. We are recruiting for Engineering (Scala, Python, Mobile, DevOps), Product, Marketing, Legal and more.
• Create great candidate experience while managing a full-cycle hiring process, including sourcing, interviews, offers and negotiations
• Partner with hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide analytics and regular updates on current and future roles
• Drive talent acquisition initiatives together with talent and brand teams
• Work on continuously improving the candidate and company hiring experience
• 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
• Recruiting expertise in a range of areas (ideally some engineering experience)
• Experience in negotiating offers and compensation
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 3000 - 4500 € gross per month.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.