Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to define and drive specific product features within our Commercial vertical. This is a hands-on and strategic role that works closely with a fully-dedicated team focused on building a mobile web product at Flo. The successful candidate will drive optimisation efforts from User Acquisition through successful conversion on mobile web.
What you will be doing?
- Lead the product roadmap, establish a shared vision and alignment with all stakeholders
- Define priorities and improve value capturing performance
- Create and prioritize product hypotheses for continuous A/B testing
- Align and collaborate on the product vision with the key stakeholders in User Acquisition
- Run a lot of tests (think dozens per sprint) to constantly optimize and grow conversion rate to registrations and subscriptions
- Work closely with UX designers, Product analysts, User Research and other PMs to successfully implement the strategy as measured by KPIs.
- Work with Design and User Experience teams on designs on all levels, from broad concepts to the final handoff to engineering
- Work with Leadership and key business & engineering stakeholders to make appropriate high-judgement trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
- Contribute to Flo overall product strategy and product development process
- Drive decisions and perspectives in a team environment
What we expect from you?
- 5+ years of web marketing/product management in large international companies or related experience. E-commerce or B2C preferred.
- Previous direct involvement in initial conversion optimization, mobile web preferred over app
- Experience or very good understanding of how paid user acquisition works
- Experience in Growth Product Management
- Excellent understanding of mobile web UX, demonstrated knowledge of best practices
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers and designers
- Using data analytics for data-driven product decisions
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 7500 € gross per month.
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- 75 EUROS social money budget per month to spend on things like medical insurance, gym, training, etc
- 25 holiday days per year on top of public bank holidays
- 30 days fully paid sick leave
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave).
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.