Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
Brand and Communications is in charge of providing strategic insights and direction for the consumer and employer brand, developing brand positioning, tone of voice, messaging platform and communicating it to the target audiences. Our creativity is based on data and outside studies. Our Brand and Communications Team is made of brand-thinkers and communicators who are looking for exciting opportunities to grow our brand awareness and favorability.
What you will be doing:
- Take a concept and make it reality through video production for social and digital platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Campaign/ Brand-led acquisition ads etc.) - from conception to delivery
- Come up with creative ideas to create ‘always-on’ short form video content incl. Reels & TikTok Assets. Review performance with the Brand Team and make further decisions based on data.
- Support the Brand Team to bring to life creative campaign briefs always keeping in mind the user insight we want to communicate
- Together with the Brand Team lead Flo’s photographic direction (incl. brand photography, people / medical team photography etc.)
- Support Brand Team on new brand guidelines and creative asset alignment across functions throughout the rebrand project
- Align with a cross-functional creative teams to ensure assets are on brand. Help to ideate with them how to make assets more consistent and on brand if needed.]
- Manage relationships with internal and external creative resources
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in creating/shooting content for a social -first, digital native environment (Instagram, TikTok etc.)
- Good understanding of video and photo stock platforms to be able to source the best possible content (if not possible to shoot it internally)
- Experience in leading real-life video shoots and photography sessions
- Experience in executing briefs with minimal creative guidance
- Strong cultural awareness, understanding the differences between progressive and conservative communication around menstruation, cycles and female health. Knowledge of the competitive landscape, mostly other female health and well-being brands
- Ideally feels comfortable cutting some video/ photographic content for smaller projects/ one-off posts
- Very hands-on, a person that can find easily ways to create creative content with minimal resource
- Strong understanding of photography and motion design would be a plus
- Creative as well as executional - loves to ideate and bring ideas to life
- Good EN language skills
- Fully paid sick leave
- ERGO Private medical insurance
- 75 EUR gross per month budget for flexible benefits
- 25 working days of annual holidays
- Hybrid working environment
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 1800 - 3000 € gross per month.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.