Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We’re looking for a senior content editor to join the User Centric team, working across Flo’s website (Flo.health) and in-app search function, Ask Flo, with optimisation in mind.
What you will be doing:
● Use analytics and SEO best practices to help Flo.Health become a Google authority on all things reproductive health, by working with the content lead to create and implement a cohesive SEO-led content strategy with Flo’s mission in mind
● Work in collaboration with the SEO analyst to uncover search data and trends to shape Flo’s content plan from an editorial perspective ● Work closely with the SEO analyst, website team and medical team to help identify keyword and content gaps based on Flo’s key content pillars, commissioning and editing or writing content accordingly
● Develop Flo’s in-app search functionality (Ask Flo) from a content point of view to answer users’ questions and help them better understand their cycles, making user research a key focus to inform our strategy
● Work in close collaboration with the product and technical teams to implement ideas in an optimal way, across Flo.Health and Ask Flo, based on user and business needs
● Help the content lead to manage a team of freelance copywriters and editors, commissioning and editing content while maintaining the quality bar set by the senior content team
● Collaborate with the wider Flo.Health and Ask Flo teams to create, test, implement and scale new formats and ideas based on key search recommendations
● Act as a guardian of the Flo tone of voice, helping to create brand consistency across our content
We expect from you:
● At least 3-5 years of experience working as an SEO lead/audience development manager/content editor for tech, high-level brand media, or digital agencies focused on UK/US audience
● Excellent working knowledge of editorial-led SEO
● Experience working with content management systems and analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Looker
● Experience in English copywriting with focus on CTR and retention metrics
● Excellent English (C1) – both spoken and written
● Proactive thinking, reliability, strong time management skills and a positive, can-do attitude
● A strong interest in all things reproductive health and a genuine passion for helping women to better understand their bodies
● Experience living or working abroad (US, UK, AU)
● Experience working with contractors and technical teams
● Basic understanding of content subscription models and period tracking apps
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
- Life Insurance at 4x salary
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 holidays per year on top of public bank holidays
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.