Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We're a worldclass team of product builders, engineers, data scientists, growth hackers, user researchers, designers, and medical experts — all building an app that generates long-term value to our millions of users worldwide. Our engineers aren’t just building a better product; they’re making the world a better place by improving access to important health information. We leverage machine learning and AI to provide accurate cycle predictions and relevant, personalized, and medically credible health tips.
We are looking for a person who understands the value of the data, treats it as a valuable resource and has good engineering skills. You will be responsible for the scalable data pipelines, data quality and feature engineering for our machine learning models, to deliver more accurate, more personal and more explainable solutions for women’s health issues
What you’ll be doing:
- Engineer scalable and reliable data pipelines
- Design and engineer data quality
- Prepare both batch and real-time feature for ML training and production model inference
- Work as a part of a cross functional team with backend and machine learning engineers
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of prior experience in engineer role
- Excellent SQL skills
- Expert knowledge of Spark
- Expert knowledge of Scala or Python
- A deep understanding of data warehousing and ETL/ELT concepts
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience cloud data stacks
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with data quality frameworks
- Experience with production Machine Learning systems
- Experience with functional programming
- Familiarity with Feature Stores
- Fully paid sick leave
- ERGO Private medical insurance
- 75 EUR gross per month budget for flexible benefits
- 25 working days of annual holidays
- Hybrid working environment
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 8000 € gross per month.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.