Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We are a team of designers and researchers focused on one thing — making sure our users have the best possible experience on our app. We ensure that we build the right thing through research, innovation, and careful attention to high quality execution and validating with users. We do all of this by collaborating with Product and Engineering and by being data-informed.
We're hiring for a Senior Product Designer for our user-centric stream.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate very closely with the product manager to define roadmap for design and increments for delivery
- Design and visualise, evolving the design and increasing consistency and quality
- Carry out ideation and discovery activities and create designs, prototypes, journeys and other suitable method for visualising the future of the products in this area
- Animate final mockups, create full clickable prototypes for user research as required
- Observe research, understand insights and act upon them in priority order defined in collaboration with product
- Create relevant documentation for developers and hand over in grooming sessions
- Together with Product Manager analyse current and future solutions for the web app and improve them through A/B testing;
- Collaborate closely with Flo’s Design System to define and document web app designs
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
What we're looking for:
- Advanced skills with Figma, as well as the ability to understand and build on current design system documentation;
- Competent with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and Invision
- Knowledge of composition and colour science fundamentals, understanding of design
- Ability to create interactive prototypes, experience with animation in Principle / Protopie
- Striving to give the maximum result within the established requirements and restrictions;
- Good communication skills, the ability to both hear others and convey your thoughts efficiently;
- Good prioritizations skills.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Understanding of product thinking
- Adobe After Effects;
- Experience working in a start up environment
- High quality standards
- Supportive and open minded
- 5+ years of experience in product design. Strong portfolio, preferably with mobile products;
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
- Life Insurance at 4x salary
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 holidays per year on top of public bank holidays
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.