Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
- Quality assurance of the new features together with content provided in the app;
- Content delivery management (delivery and testing on testing environments, delivery support);
- Virtual assistants delivery and testing (including auto-testing);
- Automation of processes on different stages of content lifecycle: generation, upload to CMS, update, delete.
- Automation of testing activities related to content verification.
- Bug detection and making bug reports in Jira;
- Content quality reporting;
- Cross-team communication and assistance in solving cross-team issues (content, designer, support, dev);
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Experience as QA Engineer years 4+;
- Experience in use Charles, Postman, any SQL tool, GitHub/Bitbucket;
- Experience in automation testing 2+ year;
- Technical mindset, engineering specialty;
- Excellent soft and communication skills (flexibility, positive attitude, teamwork, responsibility);
- Knowledge of principles of continues delivery and continues improvement;
- Ability to cope with multitasking (meet deadlines, not to lose tasks, be attentive to details) ;
- Ability to self-organize your routine daily tasks;
- Literacy in Russian and English language;
- Knowing of basics of Mobile testing will be a hard plus.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.