Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
The team is responsible for medical content creation and review. We also address user complaints about medical information and can advise other teams on medical issues. We maintain partnership development with international medical and health organizations and associations. Our team builds strong peer-to-peer relationships with American and European medical experts. We conduct both internal scientific research projects and projects guided by partner academic institutions, such as Stanford University, Johns Hopkins University, Northwestern University, The University of Adelaide, Texas Christian University.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Project Manager to bring our numerous collaborations to the next level and make sure all our partners are happy to work with us.
What you will be doing
- Looking for new partners in the Medical field and developing relationships with the old ones (Flo Medical board, Medical associations, Non-profit organizations, Medical universities, etc.)
- Supporting a process of Medical review of Flo content by organizing a work of the Flo Medical board (Onboarding incl.profile creation, induction trainings, intro etc.)
- Supporting a process of content creation by organizing a work of the medical digital opinion leaders, bloggers, celebrities in the health space who collaborate with Flo
- Document management - overseeing and agreeing on contracts and invoices with 3rd parties (20+ freelancers, 80+ Medical board members, 5+ Medical organizations) including due diligence and tax formalities.
- Managing budgets for Medical collaborations
- Advising businesses on new collaborations development in the Medical field
- Creating reports and presentations
What we're looking for
- Secondary education required, legal domain is preferable
- Strong communication and negotiations skills are a must
- An excellent spoken and written (business) English
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Strong skills using Jira, Confluence, Miro, CRMs and other project management IT systems
- Experience in working with contracts and invoices
- Ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
- Detail-oriented mind
- Fully paid sick leave
- ERGO Private medical insurance
- 75 EUR gross per month budget for flexible benefits
- 25 working days of annual holidays
- Hybrid working environment
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is starting from 3000 eur gross.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.