Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
Flo isn’t just building good digital products; we’re making the world a better place by improving women’s health. We leverage machine learning and AI to provide accurate cycle predictions and relevant, personalized, medically accurate health tips.
Users and doctors trust Flo because we put medical credibility in the first place.
We are looking for a Director of Medical Affairs and partnerships. Working closely with the Director of Brand, UX researchers, Product managers, Communication managers you will make sure that users and health care practitioners understand the exceptional medical accuracy that Flo delivers.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven work experience in pharmaceutical/health tech company on positions related to product strategy/marketing (ideally in the area of female reproductive health)
- Strong skills in creating promotion strategy that targets HCPs (ideally in the US)
- Experience in building teams from scratch, hiring for medical marketing roles, managing people
- Solid project management, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to work in a startup environment (fast-paced, with a lot of unknowns, with minimal supervision)
What you will be doing:
- Defining the ways how to improve the perception of Flo as a medically credible app among Flo users and implementing it
- Creating a strategy to increase the level of recommendations of Flo by HCPs (writing right “key message”, planning offline and online marketing activities, defining metrics to measure success, etc.)
- Recruit, manage and develop a team of in-house partnership managers, digital marketing managers, content managers to promote their professional development
- Build and maintain relationships with KOLs, Medical associations, Flo Medical board members
- Represent the company at scientific congresses, advisory boards, and industry networking events
- Knowledge of best practices and key metrics in digital marketing
- Medical Degree
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
- Life Insurance at 4x salary;
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family;
- 25 holidays per year on top of public bank holidays;
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you;
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.