Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
Brand and Communications is in charge of providing strategic insights and direction for the consumer and employer brand, developing brand positioning, tone of voice, messaging platform and communicating it to the target audiences. Our creativity is based on data and outside studies. Our Brand and Communications Team is made of brand-thinkers and communicators who are looking for exciting opportunities to grow our brand awareness and favorability.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, own and drive communications targeted at current and potential employees
- Create marketing programs, campaigns, and content from brief development to implementation
- Manage the program on offline brand materials, including employee and partner SWAG, brand materials for events and office facilities across offices
- Collaborate closely with designers, media partners, cross-functional company partners, and vendors in content creation and optimization across channels
- Support spokespeople in the prep process for professional events and interviews
- Drive internal activities for supporting team’s feeling of belonging, recognized (newsletters, video and photo assets’ development, internal events, recognition system, awards)
- Leverage opportunities to engage employees in employer branding efforts
- Develop company presentation materials (decks, videos, policies)
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in PR, Employer Brand or Marketing
- English at Upper-Intermediate/ Advanced level
- Degree in Marketing/Communications/ Social sciences/ PR/ Journalism
- Deep understanding of the nature of a brand, its key metrics, and KPIs
- Superb writing skills, an ability to distill complex ideas into simple, intellectually credible narratives (English and Russian/Lithuanian)
- Experience in working with well-established international brands
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- Creativity, communication skills and sense of beauty for working with all branded materials
- Experience in organizing internal and external events
- Experience of working with tech brands is a plus
Behind the lines: high level of positive energy, diligence, ownership, well-developed communication and soft skills
On top of that you need to be highly organized: we always have multiple projects in flight. You'll need to be well-organized and a project manager extraordinaire who can keep everything moving forward and everyone up to date.
Gross salary for the position is from 2000 - 3000 Euro Gross per month.
- Hybrid working environment
- 75 USD gross social money budget per month to spend on things like medical insurance, gym, training, etc.
- 27 calendar days of vacation per year
- Paid sick leave
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.