Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
Brand and Communications is in charge of providing strategic insights and direction for the consumer and employer brand, developing brand positioning, tone of voice, messaging platform and communicating it to the target audiences. Our creativity is based on data and outside studies. Our Brand and Communications Team is made of brand-thinkers and communicators who are looking for exciting opportunities to grow our brand awareness and favorability.
What you will be doing:
- Support the Brand Marketing Team to visualize assets for social media and additional communication material needed for campaign support
- Support on design for internal/ external facing presentation
- Support Brand Team on new brand guidelines and design alignment across functions throughout the rebrand project.
- Align with a cross-functional design teams to ensure assets are on brand. Help to ideate with them how to make assets more consistent and on brand if needed.
- Ensure up to date visual brand guidelines that are being used company-wide
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of design experience
- A demonstrable foundation in visual design and being able to come up with new ideas, modernizing what has been done before
- Being able to work independently with minimal guidance and the ability to turn a brief into a meaningful and beautiful visualization
- Experience in designing external facing communication material for ads, social media and assets for campaign support (good understanding of digital/social first design)
- Experience in brand guidelines creation and/or applying design consistency to reflect brand guidelines across all assets
- Good cultural awareness, understanding the differences between progressive and conservative communication around menstruation, cycles and female health. Some knowledge of the competitive landscape, mostly other female health and well-being brands.
- Always striving to understand the user/ customer first. Deliver what delights them and what is aligned with the Flo Brand
- Being able to rethink and improve design assets without going ‘’off brand’’
- Strong attention to detail
- Good EN language skills
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
- Life Insurance at 4x salary;
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family;
- 25 holidays per year on top of public bank holidays;
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you;
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.