Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We're a world-class team of product builders, engineers, data scientists, growth hackers, user researchers, designers, and medical experts — all building an app that generates long-term value to our millions of users worldwide. Our engineers aren’t just building a better product; they’re making the world a better place by improving access to important health information. We leverage machine learning and AI to provide accurate cycle predictions and relevant, personalized, and medically credible health tips.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our Commercial department. Being a Frontend Engineer within the department, you will help to build and improve the following products.
- Onboarding WebApp - a web application helping our users to find the best solution for their goals and buy a subscription.
- Landing Page Constructor - an internal service used by the User Acquisition team. It helps UA’s team to build one-page sites and conducts lots of experiments. Constructor itself is an isomorphic app builded on top of NextJS + Contentful.
- Promo Screens - a built-in WebView screen inside the Flo mobile application which describes users the benefits of subscription.
What you will be doing:
- Design new user facing features, or maintain created features
- Develop, improve and maintain UI Kit based on Flo’s Design system
- Design new functionality following the highest quality practices and ensuring your code is easily maintainable
- Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
- Refactor the current codebase to improve its maintainability
- Continuously develop your skills and use your knowledge to hand it over to the product through day-to-day decisions
- Establish and actively participate in the company’s frontend developers group, bring fresh ideas on improving the code, architecture and software development process.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience creating single page applications with rich UI, preference to global consumer markets.
- Skills in adaptive web design (especially for mobile devices).
- Proficiency in semantic layout techniques.
- An agile mindset, being ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React.
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design.
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle.
- Experience with web continuous delivery tooling and practices (build, test and release automation).
- Understanding of BI and analytical systems and ability to integrate with them. A/B testing.
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- 75 EUR gross money budget per month to spend on things like medical insurance, gym, training, etc
- 25 holiday days per year on top of public bank holidays
- 30 days fully paid sick leave
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.