Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
At Flo, we empower women across the world to improve their health and wellbeing with an unmatched user experience. This success is driven by the endless curiosity of our Product Team. Obsessed with understanding the needs of our users, we work in partnership with analysts and user researchers to uncover the ‘why’ and ensure the very best product gets built.
From launching new features to delivering seamless end-to-end journeys, we’re looking for passionate individuals with a growth mindset who can innovate, experiment and move fast.
We are looking for a Product Manager to define and drive tools for communication with users. You will be responsible for creating push notification scheduler, tools for emails, in-app tools for communication and tools for multichannel communication (eg, if specific user ignores email, algorithm can choose to communicate with specific user via push notification).
The successful candidate will be responsible for building the tools to communicate with users for all product teams in Flo.
What you will be doing:
- Create and drive the product roadmap of the Communications team. Tasks include: creating Push Notification scheduler, Emails scheduler, in-app communication tools and developing multi communication channels
- Apply a combination of qualitative and quantitative research, customer understanding, and product intuition to inform decisions and prioritisation
- Write clear, thoughtful product requirements and feature descriptions
- Define and monitor product success metrics using data-driven goals
What we expect from you:
- 7+ years of experience in product management working with mobile technology products for English speaking users
- Deep understanding of software development, and how analytics and evaluation data can help improve those products
- Broad and deep knowledge of the mobile ecosystem and hands-on experience with popular app frameworks and tools
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights that have led to successful consumer product launches. You should be comfortable communicating ideas visually from a whiteboard, a sketchpad, wireframes, and visual mockups
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers and designers
- Using data analytics for data-driven product decisions
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Matched company pension contributions at up to 5%
- Life Insurance at 4x salary
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 holidays per year on top of public bank holidays
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.