Flo is looking for the experienced ASO leader to lead and grow ASO team inside the company. We have been working with ASO actively for a while already but we are ready to step up our efforts and we need an experienced leader to help us with it. We are looking for an ASO practitioner who is passionate about the space and is eager to grow organic traffic as we scale Flo usage globally.
The ideal profile has been working with the mobile products that hit at least one of the following:
- Category (Health and fitness / Medical)
- Global product, one of the leaders in the category
- Product that has been investing in ASO, has a high view-to-install conversion and good search visibility but still has the room to grow
- 4-5 years of ASO experience that included
- Proven track record of growing organic traffic for a top grossing application
- Presence and connections in global ASO community
- Comfortable with ASO analytics (experience with building internal keywords framework for ASO is a plus)
- Experience with manual keyword optimization
- Experience creating and implementing ASO strategy
- Familiarity with latest ASO trends — Google Natural Language, Google Tags, promoting via Browse traffic channel
- Connections in Apple and Google, examples of successful featuring requests
- Deep knowledge of at least one of non-en market (LatAm, China, META, Europe)
- Worked with alternative app stores (AppGalery, Vivo etc)
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 6000 € gross per month.