Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We are looking for a Product Manager to define and drive the strategic product line within our health vertical. This is a hands-on and strategic role that works closely with a fully-dedicated team focused on creating a proactive health monitoring ecosystem to understand the woman’s body and predict specific health conditions most accurately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building the ecosystem: from consolidating data and getting predictions of specific health conditions to creating actual UI/UX inside the app to improve the quality of required data.
What will you be doing:
- Create and drive the product roadmap of core AI health-related components with the engineering and data science team to execute on, iterate and deliver value
- Own and constantly improve the quality of Cycle Predictions
- Work very closely with Doctors to define what and how to incorporate the classical medical knowledge into ML algorithms
- Work with Design and User Experience teams for data gathering and its usage to improve the accuracy of ML algorithms
- Write clear, thoughtful product requirements and feature descriptions
- Define and monitor product success metrics using data-driven goals
- In this highly visible role, you will work with leadership and key business & engineering stakeholders to make appropriate high-judgment trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
- You will be a change agent and AI evangelist. You will not only find opportunities to address with AI but also evangelise, educate and market about how AI is improving and elevating the trust of Flo as a market leader
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in product management working on machine-learning systems, and/or sophisticated backend and front-end systems
- Deep understanding of software development for machine-learning products, and how analytics and evaluation data can help improve those products
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights that have led to successful product launches
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers and designers
- Using data analytics for data-driven product decisions
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4000 - 7500 € gross per month.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.