Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
Flo is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to lead Flo’s B2B sales process in all stages of the sales cycle. This sales professional comes to Flo with a track record of nurturing and closing complex deals. They consistently meet and exceed personal sales metrics. This candidate not only has the ability to work with C-level executives but also is able to build business partnerships that enhance the growth of Flo’s business. The candidate must be a strong producer, extremely well organized, creative, results-oriented, quality minded and help champion Flo’s B2B model. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of a fast-growing company. The role will report to the Head of Global Sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify, qualify, generate, and develop new business prospects among corporate clients, brokers, insurance carriers from multiple lead generating sources
- Develop relationships (negotiations, further communication, tailored proposals) to close new business with corporate clients and consultants/brokers to generate revenue and improve bottom-line profit
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and Flo’s value proposition in a professional and effective manner
- Engage prospects and customers through various events, including webinars, exhibitions, panel discussions, etc.
- Act as an individual contributor to achieve and/or exceed quotas
- Manage a database of new and prospective partners and ensure all touchpoints across the organization are captured in the sales pipeline
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Ensure that sales strategies and tactics are responsive and effective in a rapidly changing competitive environment
What we expect from you:
- Successful track record and 100%+ quota attainment for past 3+ years
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B digital health sales, ideally selling to HR/Benefits
- Experience leading sales with large dollar contract values
- Articulate and poised with a clear and concise communication style.
- Excellent presentation, selling, and communication skills, with the ability to effectively articulate information to clients and to influence decisions to connect the Flo app to partner needs
- Good listener preventing misunderstandings and resolving problems
- Highly energetic, with a strong work ethic, able to work independently to deliver results in due time
- Eager to work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Team player
- A well-organized, proactive, agile minded person who can resolve issues on the go with strong attention to details
- Possesses knowledge of trends and best practices in B2B sales and marketing
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.