Who is Flock?
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time, and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling intentionally and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
The Flock Safety marketing team is a highly ambitious and driven team. As a member of the marketing team, you must be an expert in your craft and have the ability to independently execute your own responsibilities effectively. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, always looking for opportunities to innovate and find strategic solutions. The team’s culture is rooted in hustle and hard work, focused on generating demand, acquiring, converting, and retaining customers. As a member of the Flock Safety marketing team, you must be prepared to work hard, think outside the box, and collaborate with other members of the team to achieve success.
Flock Safety is seeking an experienced Manager, Demand Generation to build and own the full-funnel demand generation strategy for our newly-formed Commercial team. You will play a critical role in laying the marketing foundation for this segment and work closely with Sales, Product Marketing, and Operations to create and execute high-performing campaigns that fuel pipeline and accelerate growth.
You are a builder, a creative thinker, analytically motivated, and have the proven ability to take campaign concepts from ideation to execution (while optimizing every step of the way). You build cross-functional relationships easily, can demonstrate ownership over goals, have a proven track record of exceeding goals, and are skilled at leading with influence, not just with authority.
This role reports to the Director, Demand Generation and is an exciting opportunity for a rising star who’s passionate about marketing and looking to take their skills to the next level. You’ll work with a talented, collaborative team of marketers who are making a big impact at Flock Safety and within communities across the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Establish and own the full-funnel demand strategy and GTM execution for Flock’s Commercial segment
- Collaborate with the appropriate stakeholders to launch integrated multi-channel campaigns leveraging content, email, web, social, webinars, in-app messaging, and more, that generate awareness, leads and pipeline
- Ensure campaign effectiveness and conversion metrics towards pipeline, and report out on results
- Own demand forecasting and reporting on KPIs and performance insights; socialize results transparently and optimize performance proactively
- Develop / analyze metrics to improve efficiency, standardize procedures, enhance the execution of marketing campaigns & provide program effectiveness reporting
- Support outbound pipeline creation through best-in-class campaign execution and modern ABM strategies
- Partner with leadership, GTM, and product teams to ensure accurate and effective messaging and campaigns
We’re looking for people who have:
- Proven demand gen experience: 4-7 years of experience owning strategic marketing campaigns that drive revenue, ideally within the B2B space at a fast-growing SaaS company
- Strong competency across foundational marketing channels: proven experience orchestrating and executing campaigns across multiple channels including email, search, social, display, events, direct mail, and more.
- Extensive marketing tech stack experience with proficiency in core tools like marketing automation (like Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot), SFDC, and Google Analytics
- Exceptional communicator and writer: able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and collaborate with teams across the organization
- A data-driven thinker with competency in full-funnel reporting, including pipeline, conversion, and marketing attribution models
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellence and has a strong desire to lead
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values, click here.
Why Join Us?
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people working to eliminate crime is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer:
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more
- 91% of our employees recommend working here
- We have an audacious goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% over the next three years
- 7% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock, and we help to solve ~200 crimes a day
- We partner with 2100+ cities and 1500+ agencies across the US and process 1.65B+ images a week (we process more images than Instagram 🤯)
💰Salary & Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary $125,000k - $150,000 of as well as stock options
🌴Use what you need PTO: We seriously mean it, plus 11 company holidays and your birthday off!
⚕️Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees: including Medical, Dental, and Vision and an HSA match.
👪Family Leave: We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers.
🍼Fertility & Family Benefits: We have partnered with Maven, a complete digital health benefit for starting and raising a family. We will reimburse $10,000 a year for adoption, surrogacy, or infertility.
🧠Mental Health: All employees receive an annual subscription to Headspace
💖Caregiver Support: We have partnered with Cariloop to provide our employees with caregiver support
💸Carta Tax Advisor: Employees receive 1:1 sessions with Equity Tax Advisors who can address individual grants, model tax scenarios, and answer general questions.
💻WFH Stipend: $150 per month to cover the costs of working from home.
📚L&D Stipend: $250 per year to use on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, Grammarly and so much more.
🏠Home Office Stipend: A one-time $750 to help you create your dream office.
🏢Coworking Space: If you’re not local to our ATL HQ, we’ll provide $250 a month to get you set up with an All Access Membership to WeWork (or a local coworking space in your area).
🐾Pet Insurance: We’ve partnered with Pumpkin to provide insurance for our employee’s fur babies.
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.