Eliminate Crime. Build Community.
Flock Safety provides a public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We are well funded by Meritech Capital, Initialized Capital, YCombinator, Matrix Partners, BedRock Capital, Tiger and Founders Fund - and we're scaling quickly.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a result-driven accounts receivable manager to ensure the accurate invoicing of customers and the collection of payments on behalf of the company. The accounts receivable manager supervises the accounts receivable department and works closely with customers to ensure that payment deadlines are met.
To be successful as an accounts receivable manager, you should possess strong accounting skills and ensure the accuracy of the invoicing process. An outstanding accounts receivable manager should be able to ensure that customers pay their accounts on time to effectively strengthen the company’s financial position.
How You Will Take Flight With Flock
- Monitoring the invoicing and money collection processes.
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments.
- Implementing debt collection policies and regulations of the company.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections.
- Keeping records of invoices, deposits, and all correspondence regarding payment collection.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the department.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- At least 2 years of experience as accounts receivable manager
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Experience with collection software such as Stripe (preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An eye for detail along with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage expectations
Why join the Flock?
When you join the Flock, you are joining a diverse team of passionate, ambitious, intelligent people that put team over self. We offer competitive salary (commensurate with experience), equity in the company, take what you need vacation policy, and the opportunity to grow your career at a fast-paced, high growth mission-driven startup. We genuinely care about the well-being of our employees both in and out of the office and understand the importance of work/life balance. We’d love for you to join us in the fight to eliminate crime, one community at a time.