Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time, and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- How To Succeed at Flock Video
- Life on Our Sales Team Video
- Our Installation Team Video
- Flock’s Series E Announcement
- How We Stop Crime and Protect Privacy
- Flock’s Framework
- Ethics Center
Flock Safety is looking to hire a Sales Manager, this Manager will lead a team of Community Safety Territory Representatives (AE’s).
In this role, you will work collaboratively across the organization (technology, customer success, operations, product, etc) to ensure Flock’s products continue to be the best tool to solve crime for our clients and in turn increase ARR for our organization. A successful Manager should be a hands-on leader with strong interpersonal skills: Driving personal and individual contributor accountability, effective engagement and communication (group and individual level), problem-solving, and optimism.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Consistently drive performance in areas such as: ARR bookings, Pipeline Generation, and SFDC administration
- Able to effectively lead weekly forecast meetings
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Energized by solving customer's problems- e.g. consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, data-driven sales environment
- Comfortable monitoring and tracking activity of your sales team
- Have a strong drive for Results
- Comfortable lead remote employees
We’re looking for people who:
- 3+ years as a successful sales rep, preferably in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years sales leadership experience preferably in a SaaS environment
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values, click here.
Why Join Us?
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more.
- 94% of employees recommend working at Flock Safety
- Incredible product-market fit. Flock fits that “goldilocks” set of price, functionality, and service
- We are scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- Uniquely mission-driven company. Making communities safer through objective, evidence-based technology.
- 3% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock
- Flock cameras help solve ~200 crimes/day
- 70% of all crime involves motor vehicles
- 2100+ cities with private cameras
- 1500+ agency relationships across the US
- 1B+ images processed a month (we process more images than Instagram)
- In this role, every full-time employee receives equity (stock options) in the company and a minimum starting salary of $90,000.
- We offer unlimited PTO and twelve paid holidays
- We offer fully-paid health benefits plan for employees, including Medical, Dental and Vision
- We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and six weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers
- We provide $150 per month work from home allowance
- We provide a $250 per year L&D stipend that can be used on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, and so much more
- Each new hire receives a one-time stipend of $750 to assist with expenses that come with setting up a home office
- We provide employees who are not local to the ATL headquarters with coworking space access paid for by Flock
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.