Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised approximately 250M in venture capital including a recent Series D round by Andreessen Horowitz. Now surpassing a 1B valuation, Flock is scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of eliminating crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
About the opportunity
Are you a self-motivated business development representative that wants to make money selling an innovative technology, while also solving crime? If you thrive in a competitive, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, this is a game-changing opportunity for you. Flock is looking to add an Account Executive to our growing community safety sales team. This person will play a key role in helping the Flock grow, focusing on a single market, owning demand generation, partnerships, and full cycle sales. Your primary customer base are homeowners associations (HOA), but your market also includes private businesses like apartment complexes and shopping centers. This position is fully remote, and not held to any particular location, however it will be required to support Pacific hours.
Some challenges you’ll tackle
- Manage the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying, positioning, closing, and supporting client onboarding) from beginning to close.
- Build a pipeline of leads across multiple verticals.
- Meet (or exceed) monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Foster strong relationships with local HOAs and businesses within your territory.
- 1-2 years of outbound sales or lead generation experience, with an emphasis on software sales.
- Self-starter mentality with a willingness to learn, take initiative, and produce results in a defined territory.
- Experience using outbound sales strategies to develop new business within a defined territory .
- Comfortable becoming familiar with software and various hardware devices, in order to become the subject matter expert for your clients.
- Strong presentation and demonstrations skills, both in person and virtually.
- Energized by solving customer's problems- e.g. consultative sales approach.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, data-driven sales environment.
- Startup experience is a plus.
Why join the Flock?
When you join the Flock, you are joining a diverse team of passionate, ambitious, intelligent people who are inspired by building tools that reduce crime without human bias. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career at a fast-paced, high-growth, mission-driven startup with benefits including:
- We offer more than a market-competitive salary (the annual budgeted base salary for this role is $65,000 with OTE of $120,000)
- Every full-time employee receives substantial equity (stock options) in the company
- Unlimited vacation policy and twelve paid holidays (Your Birthday, New Year’s Day, MLK Jr Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve)
- Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Work-from-home and learning stipends, along with a new Apple laptop
- Two-days per week employer paid option to work in a coworking space
- You’ll enjoy camaraderie with quarterly team building events and an annual in-person company meeting in our hometown of Atlanta
We genuinely care about the well-being of our employees both in and out of the office. We’d love for you to join us in the fight to eliminate crime, one community at a time.