UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Data Analyst
We are FlightHub Group, an ambitious team of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with 3+ years of experience to join our team. Working alongside Henri, CRO, in our Revenue team, you will be responsible for building our warehouse infrastructure in an effort to make our data comprehensible and actionable for our teams and internal stakeholders. By producing and maintaining reports, as well as dashboards, you will build a narrative that will provide actionable insights and recommendations. You will be tasked with gathering, cleaning and processing data in order to remove any technical roadblocks granting our various teams easy access to visualization tools, thus allowing them to make major (and minor) business decisions. Having access to an immense amount of data means your days will be filled with exciting and engaging projects, allowing you to further your skills and work with cutting edge technologies!
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Working with cloud computing-based data warehouse such as Snowflake, and databases such as MySql, Clickhouse;
- Identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality;
- Auditing data the accuracy;
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data acquisition, data-related technical issues and other analytics needs;
- Working in a fast-paced and technological environment, with strong communication skills.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out https://flighthubgroup.com/takeoff