UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Training Advisor
We are FlightHub Group, an ambitious team of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for a Training Advisor with 2+ years of experience, to join our Case Resolution team. Working alongside David, our Case Resolution Manager, you will play an integral role in supporting our Case Resolution Specialists & Experts, as well as our BPO partnerships. By maximizing the performance of resources for the entirety of our client base served, you will be tasked with recommending and implementing optimal and personalized learning solutions to achieve the respective objectives of all business units (customer service, sales and delivery).
While maintaining exemplary professionalism and leadership skills, you will be responsible for efficiently handling and resolving complex customer issues, managing relationships with our 3rd party partners, and providing continuous coaching + training. By consistently generating reports via Zendesk, you will be the key-point person for QA, performance analysis, root cause, and pinpointing inaccuracies within our processes and procedures, while providing recommendations and solutions. Like any other fast-paced, high-performing organization, we require that our Case Resolution Specialists work rotating shifts between mornings, evenings, and weekends.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Operating a GDS system (Amadeus, TravelPort, or equivalent);
- Leading, motivating, and empowering employees to perform at their best;
- Analyzing and generating complex reports;
- Performing QA, coaching and providing actionable feedback;
- Communicating with clients and different industry stakeholders to resolve escalated issues;
- Answering technical or complex travel inquiries via telephone and email;
- Strong knowledge of current airline fare rules and applying updates and changes as needed;
- Problem solving in a timely and efficient manner;
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out https://flighthubgroup.com/takeoff