UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as an SEM Specialist
We are FlightHub Group, an ambitious team of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for an SEM Specialist, with 5+ years of experience, with demonstrated results in Paid Search Engine Marketing. Working with Oleg, our Head of Marketing, you would have the opportunity to manage and optimize Google Ads and Bing Ads traffic channels driving millions of customers to FlightHub.com and Justfly.com. This role requires deep knowledge of performance search engine marketing. The travel industry is particularly competitive, featuring some of the largest company names in ecommerce, so get ready to apply the latest cutting-edge techniques, rules and stay abreast of SEM innovations and industry trends!
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled to:
- Manage and optimize large, complex SEM campaigns that align with business objectives with minimal guidance.
- Create and A/B test engaging, relevant ad copies and landing pages to improve key metrics, learn more about customers and identify more impactful tests.
- Conduct/review keyword, audience & bid research and management.
- Ensure ads are targeted to the most relevant audiences and search queries.
- Identify keyword and campaign structure gaps.
- Launch and AB test new campaigns based on data-driven hypotheses.
- Understand rules, regulations, and data ecosystems related to paid marketing. Identify and communicate issues when they arise.
- Deep data analysis, keyword & ad copy analysis, competition analysis.
- Ability to synthesize data and analytics from a wide variety of sources into concise, actionable insights, recommendations and reports.
What success looks like
- Achieving growth/uplift across key metrics, with the focus on maximizing revenue and ROI
- 5+ years of experience managing SEM campaigns.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out https://flighthubgroup.com/takeoff