UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Manager, Training & Documentation
We are FlightHub Group, an ambitious team of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for a Manager, Training & Documentation who will be responsible for managing the training & documentation team for our Customer Service, Delivery, and Sales departments. Working in conjunction with Pamela, our VP of Customer Service & Delivery, you will be mandated to oversee the creation, implementation, and delivery for all knowledge & training needs, to ensure consistent and impeccable service from our customer-facing teams. By assuming a key role in orienting the change management tactics when large changes are introduced, you will also be tasked with supporting our training specialists / advisors in the deployment of training initiatives. In this role, it is vital that you maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices, in order to monitor and evaluate the training program effectiveness, success and ROI periodically. Documentation is crucial, you will be required to create a documentation process that will serve as the central and primary tool for training and other related needs.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Developing traditional and eLearning training projects;
- Using training design softwares, LMS systems and documentation platforms (such as: "Creative Adobe" suite, including AfterEffect, PhotoShop, Premier, Illustrator, Acrobat, Storyline, Zendesk, Sharepoint)
- Prioritizing needs, with strong analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills;
- Organizing ongoing communication lines and updates for agents to easily reference (priority);
- Communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, in both English & French;
- Working in a fast-paced, travel-tech environment.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out https://flighthubgroup.com/takeoff