UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Zendesk Administrator
We are FlightHub Group, an ambitious team of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for a Zendesk Administrator to join our team, who will ultimately act as a thought partner to our business stakeholders regarding processes that are performed or monitored by Zendesk. In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging analytics to recommend strategies that will deflect cases and improve agent productivity. By acting as the liaison between Zendesk and FlightHub Group, our teams will be dependent on you to develop a product road map and implement any configuration changes required to optimize our current processes or to introduce new ones, including structuring all knowledge base content. Play a key role in developing training material that will result in successful deployment and agent adoption.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Administering Software as a Service systems, Zendesk-specific experience preferred;
- Rapidly generating insightful reports capturing business needs (certification on the GoodData platform considered an asset)
- Analytical with a keen desire to improve business processes and performance, with the ability to present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way to others;
- Highly organized and responsive, with proven past experience in project management;
- Understanding customer support processes in a multinational and multilingual support environment.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out careers.flighthub.com