UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as an Accountant, Executive Reporting
We are FlightHub, an ambitious group of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for an Accountant, Executive Reporting with 5+ years of experience. Working alongside Sona, our General Counsel, and our Executive team, you will be responsible for monthly reporting and coordinating with external accountants for year end and tax purposes. By communicating with various stakeholders, you will ensure that all journals and other records detailing all financial business transactions are up to date. You will be tasked with paying all bills, overseeing and opening bank accounts, sending wire payments, etc.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Handling executive financial reporting & documentation pertaining to holding companies;
- Full-cycle accounting process and tax planning;
- Ensuring all accounting books are up to date;
- Performing monthly analysis on the net value and any change thereof by providing monthly reports;
- Assisting in year-end audit file preparation and working with external accounting partners;
- Collaborating with Executives and Stakeholders.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out careers.flighthub.com