UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Product Manager
We are FlightHub, an ambitious group of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We're looking for a Product Manager with 3+ years of experience to join our team. Working alongside Henri, CRO, and the rest of our technical teams, you will play a key role in owning and driving end-to-end strategy for add-on products, with the objective of creating great value for our customers while maximizing cross-sell monetization of our brands.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Conducting rapid iteration, starting with prototyping, all the way through to production A/B experiments, and then full roll-out;
- Monitoring key benchmarks, analytics, and experiment results every day to ensure the health of your product;
- Identifying new growth opportunities through quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry standard methodology;
- Writing the job stories, and specs for new features and improvements;
- Prioritizing work to ensure teams are focused on the highest value features;
- Defining product strategy to improve our customers' experience while using a variety of inputs, and clearly articulating the rationale behind product decisions.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment;
- Connecting with various teams and stakeholders;
- Running SQL queries and analyzing data;
- Interfacing and guiding a dedicated team of front-end & back-end developers;
- Prioritizing needs for iteration planning, while gathering requirements and performing root-cause analysis;
- Navigating complex user behaviors, and employing sound measurement to extract and design feature enhancements.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out careers.flighthub.com