UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Customer Engagement Manager
We are FlightHub, an ambitious group of people that created Flighthub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We’re looking for a Customer Engagement Manager with 5+ years of experience in managing Call Center Operations and external 3rd party relationships. Working with Marcus, our Director of Customer Engagement, you will play an integral role in supporting our team of Customer Engagement Agents and our external offshore partners. By continuously coaching and training, you will ensure our external partners and in-house agents are hitting their targets and adhering to our service standards. You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring KPIs, while providing feedback to Team Leads when needed. You will be leading initiatives that will effectively increase our customer satisfaction scores through the deliverance of the highest quality of service across all teams (internal and external). You will have the opportunity to develop objectives for agents, prepare reports and analyze data in order to improve our processes, while collaborating with various Team Leads to provide solutions. Assist in the creation and delivery of training for Customer Engagement Agents and collaborate with stakeholders to improve our workflow. Perform deep dives and root cause analysis in order to drive product and improve our processes and procedures.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Managing a top-performing contact center (experience working in the travel industry and/or knowledge of a GDS is considered an asset);
- Managing relationships and working closely with various external offshore partners (experience working with large BPOs at scale is highly preferred);
- Providing excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, while fostering a customer and employee centric culture, in alignment with our organizational values;
- Communicating effectively in both English & French, verbally and in writing;
- Working in fast-paced and dynamic tech environment with the ability to adapt to multiple software systems and tools;
- Continuously training and coaching all call center agents.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out careers.flighthub.com