UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Case Resolution Manager
We are FlightHub, an ambitious group of people that created Flighthub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We’re looking for a Case Resolution Manager with 5+ years of experience in managing Call Center Operations. Working with Roman, our Senior Director of Delivery & Service, you will play an integral role in supporting our team of Case Resolution Specialists. Your main objectives will be focused on continuous coaching and training to ensure our call center is running smoothly, while monitoring KPIs and providing feedback to Team Leads when needed. You will be responsible for ensuring day-to-day operational efficiency and increasing customer satisfaction scores through the deliverance of the highest quality of service across all teams. You will have the opportunity to develop objectives for our call center, prepare reports and analyze data in order to improve our processes, while collaborating with various Team Leads to provide solutions. Assist in the creation and continuous training for Case Resolution Specialists.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Managing a top-performing call center (experience working in the travel industry and/or knowledge of a GDS is considered an asset);
- Providing excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, while fostering a customer and employee centric culture in alignment with our organizational values;
- Communicating effectively in both English & French, verbally and in writing;
- Working in fast-paced and dynamic tech environment with the ability to adapt to multiple software systems and tools;
- Continuously training and coaching Case Resolution Specialists.
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out careers.flighthub.com